- What payment methods do you use?
AlertPay is an account-based payment processor allowing just about anyone with an email address to securely send and receive money with their credit card or bank account. Founded to facilitate safe instant payments between individuals and online businesses, AlertPay is the rising leader in ...
- Can I purchase more than one item at a time?
Yes. However, we only allow one purchase at a time for accounts and power leveling. If you want to purchase a second product, please go back and add the item to your cart and checkout again?
- I have added items into my shopping cart but accidentally closed the browser, do i have to add the items again?
- I am unable to locate a payment gateway in the checkout page, how can I search other payment gateway options?
Some payment gateways are country specific, you can toggle your country location from the Country selection bar located at the top of the page to browse other available payment gateways.
- What is a pending eCheck, and why do i need to wait for it to clear?
A pending e-check is a type of payment option available with Paypal. A pending e-check is just like writing a normal check, except electronically. Just like normal checks, pending e-checks take a few days to clear while Paypal verifies the funds are present within the senders account.
- Do you accept debit cards?
Yes, most debit cards like Maestro, Laser, Electron and more are generally accepted via the payment gateways provided by our website.
- I am having problems checking out with PayPal. How can I fix this?
How To Resolve PayPal Error If you are trying to checkout with PayPal, and are receiving the error below, this is due to an error with the PayPal checkout option. You may however attempt to resolve this issue by Try checking out with a different web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Ch ...
- I tried to purchase with PayPal, but the link doesn't work. What should I do next?
If you are unable to checkout with PayPal, please try the following in order to resolve this issue. Delete your cache, cookies, and history Try a different web browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and/or Google Chrome If you still experience problems checking out, please e-mai ...
- MoneyBookers is requiring extra verification in order to process my order. What do I do?
If your order has not been processed with MoneyBookers, this is likely due to that they are verifying if you are the actual account or credit card holder. This is standard procedure by all merchant companies worldwide now including PayPal, Google Checkout, MoneyBookers, Click and Buy, and all ou ...
- Do I need to add my own billing or credit card information to the account after I received it?
Yes. This is required. If you do not add your own billing to the account, then we are required to inform the previous billing cardholder to contact the game developers and terminate any billing from this account, and refund all charges made to this account. This could cause an interruption ...
- Why am I sending payment to a company in UK?
We currently have 3 merchant service companies who process payments that are based in the UK. That means if you send payments to the below merchant processors, you are sending payments to a UK based company. MoneyBookers Gate2Shop Click and Buy
- Is your merchant service in the UK?
Yes. We currently have over a half dozen merchant companies who process our customer payments. 3 of these companies are based in the United Kingdom.
- Is it safe to use my own credit card on an account?
Yes. It is absolutely safe.
- My card is being declined, what can I do?
If your credit or debit card is being declined, this could be because of multiple reasons You have exceeding your card limit Your bank has put a lock on your card The zipcode you entered is invalid The street address you entered is invalid The full name you entered is invalid The credit card i ...
- Can you not bill me before I receive my account?
Yes. Using our exclusive credit card option, you will not be billed until the item has been delivered. The reason for this is due that we will make a pending payment on your credit card, but we will NOT process the payment until the item has been delivered. This means that there will be a pendin ...
- I need to split the payment onto more then one credit card. Who do I contact?
We can do this for you, please contact email@example.com